Grow big, get more sale & to reach sales targets with TIGOLA!
Join Tigola and get matched with thousands of customers
The Tigola platform helps customers hire trusted and reliable services the faster and easier way.
Who Should Join Us?
We wish to invite You to join our Authorized Vendor Program if you meet the below conditions:
- Individual / company
- Currently working in automotive/car/bikes – related field.
How does Tigola make money?
Tigola as a broker earns by charging MYR100 to MYR 2,000 to suppliers/vendor for getting proposals on the platform. The charge also applies for responding to requests; however, it remains free for customers to use.
What is Tigola MY?
Tigola instantly connects you with thousands of in-demand Costumer like Proton, Perodua, Nissan, and more, all in one convenient platform. We make it easy to you get customer and make more sale & to reach sales targets
How do I become a Tigola vendor?
- Sign up as a vendor. Create an account with your email and mobile number to start setting up your business. …
- Get verified & activated by Tigola MY. …
- Get jobs & start earning more.
Benefits of becoming a Tigola vendor
Tigola earns by charging MYR100 to MYR 2,000 to suppliers for posting proposals on the platform. The charge also applies for responding to requests; however, it remains free for customers to use.
Choose Your Vendor Account
A limited number of vendor available on first come first served basis
*Vendor application deadlines are May 7th!
Don't miss this great opportunity
Frequently asked questions
If you are a registered company we need your valid registration details (SSM document), business owner’s IC/Passport, bank details and at least 3 photos showcasing your past work.
If you are registering as a freelancer we need your IC/Passport, bank details and at least 3 photos showcasing your past work.
Yes, you can. For freelancers we need your IC/Passport, bank details and at least 3 photos showcasing your past work.
Yes, you can set your services and coverage area during the signup process. You can also update your service areas in the future.
Customer can pay by cash or online transactions (online banking, debit/credit cards, e-wallets)
Yes, some services allow vendors to request for “partial payment” from the customer. Vendor must be booked to be able to request a partial payment.
There may be a service fee ranging from 6%-38% subject to the product type and value of the completed jobs. There are no other listing fees, fixed fees or any hidden costs.
Active Tigola vendors can see the details on service fee and schedule of fees from this link (vendor login required)
It’s not uncommon to face the requirement of an upfront deposit on some services such as rent or utilities. The deposits are usually held for a certain time, and then are either returned to you.
You will receive an email confirmation which is proof that your application and rm1,000 or RM500 upfront booking fee have been received and filed with our Concessions Department. The following are the various stages an application will go through. You will only be notified if your application is approved or becomes available.
- Received – Payment confirmation email showing your application and payment has been received.
- In Review – Your application is now being reviewed by the TIGOLA Team based upon the established selection criteria. The review process takes up to two (2) weeks, so please be patient. Do not call for status; information will not be given over the phone/email.
- Declined – Your application was declined based upon the selection criteria. Your application will remain on file for consideration should space become available. We will refund the upfront booking to you.