Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
The Ioniq was designed and engineered to be available with either an electric, petrol-electric self-charging hybrid, or a petrol-electric plug-in hybrid drivetrain. Hyundai says the Ioniq will be the first car from any manufacturer to offer these three powertrains in a single body type.
From MYR 99,888.00*
Free 3-year or 60,000km Service Maintenance**
Looking for a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid? Book online NOW
- Nicely designed, well packaged, affordable pricetag
- Comfortable ride
- Handling is a real gem
- Refined hybrid powertrain, system torque at 265 Nm
- Cheapest new car with adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist
- 8-year warranty for hybrid battery
|Variant||Retail Price w/o Insurance||D/payment 10%||5 years (monthly)||7 years (monthly)||9 years (monthly)||9 years (maxloan)|
|Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid 1.6 HEV||From RM99,888.00||RM9,988.80||RM1,760.53||RM1,332.43||RM1,094.61||RM1,216.23|
|Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid 1.6 HEV Plus||From RM 115,888.00||RM11,588.00||RM2,042.53||RM1,545.86||RM1,269.94||RM1,411.04|
- interested buyers can place an online booking for only RM500
- * All the above prices are based in Peninsular Malaysia only. Prices may differ from Sabah, Sarawak and other countries.
- * Prices are subject to changed without prior notice .
- * Installment rates calculated may differ from actual Bank interest rates , subject to terms and condition applied.
The following are the Terms of Sale for Tigola Vehicles (“Vehicle”) made available for booking by Tigola Sales Sdn Bhd (66332-U) (“Tigola”) on the tigola.com.mya web site (“the Site”). The person who submits the booking on-line shall be referred to as “the Customer”, “you” or “your”.
|3||Vehicle Specification and Purchase Price|
In the event you choose to purchase additional accessories from our Sales Branches, the purchase price shall also include price of accessories.
|4||Confirmation of Booking|
|8||Delivery of Vehicles|
|You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the above Terms of Sale|
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question