GREATER POWER WITH ENHANCED EFFICIENCY
The newly developed heavy-duty turbocharger results in superior performance while the increased common-rail fuel injection pressure contributes to increased fuel efficiency. A 6-speed transmission delivers this power with a smooth driving feel.
- Wide service network
- Bulletproof reliability and durability
- Reasonably practical interior
- Cabin refinement could have been better
- Lacks ADAS features like the Mitsubishi Triton, Ford Ranger
- Harsh ride comfort
|Variant||OTR w/o Insurance||D/payment 10%||5 years||7 years||9 years||Full loan|
|DOUBLE CAB 2.8 ROGUE (AT) 4X4||RM 146,880.00||RM 14,688.00||RM 2,404.80||RM 1,776.64||RM 1,428.65||RM 1,587.39|
|DOUBLE CAB 2.4V (AT) 4X4||RM 133,880.00||RM 13,388.00||RM 2,191.96||RM 1,619.39||RM 1,302.21||RM 1,446.90|
|DOUBLE CAB 2.4E (AT) 4X4||RM 108,880.00||RM 10,888.00||RM 1,782.65||RM 1,317.00||RM 1,059.04||RM 1,176.71|
|DOUBLE CAB 2.4G (MT) 4X4||RM 111,880.00||RM 11,188.00||RM 1,831.76||RM 1,353.29||RM 1,088.22||RM 1,209.13|
|SINGLE CAB 2.4 (MT) 4X4||RM 92,880.00||RM 9,288.00||RM 1,520.68||RM 1,123.46||RM 903.41||RM 1,003.79|
- interested buyers can place an online booking for only RM500
- * All the above prices are based in Peninsular Malaysia only. Prices may differ from Sabah, Sarawak and other countries.
- * Prices are subject to changed without prior notice .
- * Installment rates calculated may differ from actual Bank interest rates , subject to terms and condition applied.
The following are the Terms of Sale for Tigola Vehicles (“Vehicle”) made available for booking by Tigola Sales (66332-U) (“Tigola”) on the tigola.com.my web site (“the Site”). The person who submits the booking on-line shall be referred to as “the Customer”, “you” or “your”.
- The booking of the Vehicles contained in this site is available to RESIDENTS OF MALAYSIA ONLY.
- Tigola shall not accept any on-line bookings made outside Malaysia.
Acceptance of your booking for any particular Vehicle or service shall be subject to the final determination by Perodua.
- You acknowledge and agree that Tigola is relying upon the following representations:
- The information you supply shall be true, accurate and complete and you will not book under the name of another;
- You are not under 18 years of age;
- The booking and subsequent sale of Vehicles is for your own private use only and you are not in the business of resale, distribution, exportation of Vehicles; and
- Tigola shall be entitled to cancel bookings placed by you if you have misrepresented or if Tigola, on reasonable ground, suspects that you have misrepresented any of the above statements.
- Vehicle Specification – Tigola may revise the specifications of the Vehicle at any time. You agree and accept that this policy may result in difference between the specification of Vehicle finally delivered to you.
- Purchase price – Purchase price wherever appearing in this Terms of Sale shall be construed to be the price of Vehicle at the time of delivery. (Note: the price of the Vehicle may change due to inter alia change in government approved net selling price, standard accessories’ prices, duties and taxes, freight rates etc. The cost of this increase shall be included into the price of the Vehicle at the time of delivery.) All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia unless otherwise indicated.
- In the event you choose to purchase additional accessories from our Sales Branches, the purchase price shall also include price of accessories.
- Your booking is deemed to be confirmed upon us receiving a payment of the booking fee for a minimum of RM 500 within 14 days of submission of the Booking Form.
- Failure to pay the booking fee within the stipulated time shall result in the cancellation of the booking.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, booking fee paid shall for all intents and purposes be treated as a deposit and shall be forfeited by Tigola in the event of any failure or fault on your part to complete the purchase or abide by the terms and conditions herein.
- Booking fees paid is not, in any circumstances whatsoever, transferable whether to another person(s) or for the purchase of a different vehicle and shall only be utilised towards the purchase price (as defined herein) upon the completion of sale by you.
- Tigola reserves the right to accept only the official receipt(s) issued by Tigola as proof of payment(s) made.
- Payments by cheques must be crossed and drawn in favour of Tigola and shall be credited only upon clearance of the cheques.
- You shall, within seven (7) days of being notified by Tigola, pay to Tigola, the balance purchase price outstanding (purchase price less booking fee and loan sum, if any) to enable Tigola to proceed with the registration of the Vehicle.
- Tigola shall be entitled to, in default of the payment mentioned in 6(c) above and without prejudice to its right to recover all losses suffered as a result thereof, forfeit the booking fee paid and treat the booking made as cancelled.
- You shall have no claim whatsoever against Tigola over the ownership of the Vehicle until upon full payment of the purchase price to Tigola.
- Tigola reserves the right to demand for payment by CASH of any balance of the purchase price remaining unpaid, if any, at the time of delivery of the Vehicle to you.
- You shall be liable to pay to Tigola interest at the rate of one point five per centum (1.5%) per month calculated on a daily basis from the due date to the date of payment of any sums unpaid as provided herein.
- Tigola shall use its best endeavours to refund any monies paid in excess of the purchase price, if any, as soon as possible after the delivery of the Vehicle.
- Tigola shall register the Vehicle with the Road Transport Department of Malaysia and shall not be responsible for the allocation of registration numbers allotted by the said department. You may at your own expense arrange for tender of a particular registration number in which case you must notify PSSB of the same PRIOR to the registration of the Vehicle by Tigola.
- Tigola shall upon completion of the registration inform you that the Vehicle is available for collection whereupon all risks pertaining to the Vehicle shall immediately pass to you.
- Tigola shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Customer as a result of any damage whatsoever caused to the Vehicle once the registration of the Vehicle is completed.
- All delivery dates for the Vehicles quoted by Tigola are best estimates only and shall not form part of the Terms of Sale. In no event will Tigola be liable for increased cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of the Vehicles.
- Upon notification by Tigola that the Vehicle is ready for delivery, you shall, within seven (7) days from the date of, either collect the Vehicle at the place designated by Tigola or arrange with Tigola for the Vehicle to be collected within the said seven (7) days.
- If you fail to comply with this term or if you fail to provide any information or documents or authorisations required to enable the Vehicle to be delivered on the due date, Tigola shall be entitled to forfeit any monies already paid and dispose of the Vehicle at any price and to whomsoever it deems fit, without prejudice to Tigola’s rights to claim for further damages for any loss suffered as a result thereof.
- You shall, upon being notified by Tigola of its intention to retake possession of the Vehicle in the event of a default in the payment of any sums still due and owing to Tigola, deliver up possession of the Vehicle (released earlier into your possession) immediately to Tigola. The retention of the said Vehicle by you shall tantamount to an act of trespass entitling Tigola to damages and other remedies as provided by law.
- Tigola shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any damage whatsoever caused to the Vehicle once the registration of the Vehicle is completed.
- Tigola reserves the right to amend, delete or alter any of the terms and conditions herein stated as it may in its absolute discretion deem expedient.
- Although Tigola shall use its best endeavours to obtain the Vehicle from the relevant parties, Tigola disclaims all its liabilities and shall not to held responsible for any loss suffered by you monetary or otherwise, as a result of the unavailability of the Vehicle ordered for purchase.
- This Terms of Sale, your performance under it, and any disputes arising under shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Malaysia. By submitting your Booking Form, you expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating to this Terms of Sale.
- Tigola shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Such causes include but are not limited to, compliance with any laws, regulations or orders, your acts or omissions, strikes, acts of God, interruptions of transportation or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials or facilities, or default of any supplier.
- Save and except for any guarantee or warranty provided for by the manufacturer of the vehicle concerned, (to whom you should seek recourse from), Tigola may not be held responsible for any defects whatsoever to the Vehicle delivered to you.
- Any notice required to be given herein shall be in writing and delivered by hand, facsimile transmission, or registered post to the address stated in the Booking Form. The notice shall be deemed to have been received, where delivered by hand at the time of delivery, where issued by fax at the time of transmission and when sent by registered post, two (2) days after posting.
- The notice may also (where you have provided an address) be sent to you at your e-mail address.
- All notices from you to Tigola must carry the e-shoppe Customer registration number.
- You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the above Terms of Sale